Enhanced Outpatient Services (EOS) is a home/community-based, short-term (6-12 weeks) stabilization program that provides comprehensive, clinical services to children with behavioral and or mental health care needs. These services provide the family with support as their child transitions from higher-level placement care to home or as a preventative measure to reduce the risk of hospitalization or out-of-home placement.
- Improved Behavioral Regulation
- Improved Family Relationships
- Enhanced Support Strategies
- Stabiliztion Following Hospitalization
- Prevention of Hospitalization
- Child has current DSM or corresponding ICD diagnosis
- Child is presenting with moderate to severe behavioral health symptoms and serious impairments across a variety of settings (home, community, school, etc.)
- Child’s needs cannot be adequately met through routine office-based outpatient behavioral health treatment services.
- Child is a member of an insurance plan that participates/provides EOS level of care.
How to Access
- If your child is enrolled in RIteCare or RIteShare (Neighborhood Health Plan or United Healthcare), please contact your Insurance provider.
• Contact Melissa Linicus, Clinical Director of Children’s Services at 401-789-4614, ext. 311 or firstname.lastname@example.org